Campaign can have different status depending on what stage the campaign is in:
- Draft – campaign was created or modified and then saved without being activated.
- Scheduled – campaign is scheduled to be processed in the future.
- Suspended – scheduled campaign was suspended due to an unsuccessful subscription payment, subscriber list was edited or main service conditions not being met.
- Active – When it is time to start sending messages, a campaign will start processing until all of the messages are sent.
- Aborted – campaign has stopped during execution.
- Finished – campaign has successfully finished executing and the messages have all been sent.